Sunday, October 19, 2008

Protons - Red and Purple Mixtape Vol. 1


I like these guys...
I'm not sure if I like the label "hipster rap"
but they have some nice beats..some nice rhymes..check em out.
They're from Atlanta :)
and they included a lil vicious tune on it..soooo..they get props all around..lol
1. Passkey - Proton ft. Mykal Monroe and Vanity 6 
2. Laptop - Proton 
3. Freaks - Lil' Vicious ft. Doug E. Fresh
 4. Juicy Fruit - Mtume 
5. Magazine Dreams - Proton 
6. Ice Cream - Raekwon ft. Ghostface and Method Man
 7. Come Alive - Slick & Rose ft. Proton 
8. Inside My Love - Minnie Riperton 
9. The Bee RMX - Jessica Tonder ft. Proton 
10. 1-900-HATE-PRO - Mykal Monroe 
11. Because, Because - The Bird & The Bee ft. Proton 
12. Blue Jay Way - The Beatles 
13. Hot Sex On A Platter - A Tribe Called Quest 
14. Playboy - Proton ft. Amanda Diva 
15. Good Look - Proton
16. Roxanne - The Police 
17. M.I.A Sh** - M.I.A ft. Proton 
18. Ready To Go - Proton ft. Muffy 
19. Kiss You Back - Digital Underground 
20. Wait A Minute - Proton ft. Roxy Cottontail and Maggie Horn 
21. Poison - Bel Biv Devoe 
22. Feenin' - Jodeci 
23. Candy - Cameo  
24. Just Put It In My Mouth - Akinyele 
25. Annie Mae (Sweet RMX) - Muffy ft. Kamikazbi 
26. I Love My Baby So - Janelle MonĂ¡e ft. Proton 
27. If I Love You Tonight - Gayle Chapman 
28. Funky Ride - Outkast 
29. Fade Away - Santogold ft. Proton

No comments: