Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The "B" is for BASS


My friend Sheena requested I post up a dubstep mix.


A long time ago my friend Corey introduced me to Whoa - B..


I have a few of his mixes and thought I would share this one...This one was done up in July of 2007


Enjoy


B-Sides: a dubstep mix by Whoa-B
01 MRK1 - Slang [Tectonic]02 Kromestar - Old Step [white]03 Distance & Skream - Wiseman [Ringo]04 Benga - Dual [Big Apple]05 Gravious - Wormsign [Scuba]06 Distance - Traffic [Planet Mu]07 Kromestar ft Cessman - Kalawanji [Deep Medi]08 Pinch - Punisher (Loefah Remix) [Planet Mu]09 Caspa - Rubber Chicken [Tempa]10 Benga & Walsh - Bingo [Hotflush]11 Loefah - Truly Dread [Tempa]12 Shackleton - Blood On My Hands [Skull Disco]13 MRK1 - Slope [Planet Mu]14 Loefah - Mud [DMZ]15 Kode9 - Magnetic City [Soul Jazz]16 Scuba - Braile Diving [Hotshore]17 D1 - Trial Run [Tempa]18 Marlow - The Rope [Storming]

72 minutes



chek out some of his other mixes at www.whoa-b.com

No comments: