Monday, February 25, 2008

Hip Hop History Volume 9 - 1987

This is from The Rub's website..
A whole heap of classic tunes on here..
thought I would share it..
I was 10 yrs old when these tunes came out..but I still remember alot of them.


Hip-Hop History Volume 9: 1987
download
MC Lyte - Kickin' 4 BrooklynJust Ice - Goin' Way BackLL Cool J - KandayEazy E - Boys In The HoodNWA - Dope ManBoogie Down Productions - Criminal MindedKool G Rap - Rikers IslandMC Lyte - I Cram To UnderstandAudio Two - Top Billin'Black, Rock & Ron - That's How I'm LivingThe Jungle Brothers - JimbrowskiEPMD - You're A CustomerBig Daddy Kane & Biz Markie - Just Rhymin' With BizLatee - This Cut's Got FlavorBoogie Down Productions - PoetryPublic Enemy - TimebombSchoolly D - Saturday NightEric B. & Rakim - Paid In FullSteady B - Use MeBiz Markie - Nobody Beats The BizClassical Two - Rap's New GenerationSalt 'N Pepa - I'll Take Your ManSuper Lover Cee & Cassanova Rud - Do The JamesPublic Enemy - P.E. #1LL Cool J - My Rhyme Ain't DoneRoxanne Shante - Have A Nice DaySpoonie Gee - The GodfatherEric B. & Rakim - I Know You Got SoulUltramagnetic MCs - Funky (Remix)Big Daddy Kane - RawPublic Enemy - Bring The NoiseDismasters - Small Time Hustler

No comments: